Friday, October 8, 2010

new to you screenprints

I've had some screenprints in the the closet - some of my best work has been in hiding! I printed these several years ago and had been wanting to sell them in my shop, however they are big and I didn't have the right packaging materials. (I hate rolling stuff up - it's impossible to frame and get flat again.) Fortunately, I now have some BIG stay-flat envelopes so I can ship these big prints flat.

These three screenprints are now available for sale at Funnelcloud Studio.

First, Old Man Winter. I love this print - it's a real eye-catcher. It was made from a photo I took of a street fountain on Pearl Street in Boulder, Colorado.
old man winter screenprint
old man winter screenprint
old man winter screenprint
Second, my "famous" Octopus. This print was actually displayed at an art show in the Torpedo Factory Art Gallery! We now have it hanging in our house and I have a few more prints available for sale. The turquoise and red circles on the black background really pop.
octopus screenprint
octopus screenprint
octopus screenprint
octopus screenprint
And third, a simple geometric print with shapes that fade from magenta to turquoise - Untitled.
geometric screenprint
geometric screenprint
This has me itching to make some more screenprints - I've had a few failures recently, which I will share at some point - but hopefully along with some successes, too!

1 comment:

Larry said...

I've always loved that Octopus print. I love the way it looks on our wall.