Friday, May 20, 2011

overwhelmed

banner for funnelcloud studio
The Ballston Arts & Crafts Market is a mere three weeks away and I'm feeling woefully unprepared.

I've been crazy busy lately. Or at least, I am according to the number of things on my overwhelming To Do List. Problem is, the list is so long, I don't know where to start! I've got so many things to do that I feel like I don't have the time to eat. Or sleep. And then when I'm supposed to be sleeping, I can't, because I'm fretting over all the things that need to get done...
my To Do list
(This week's To Do List - notice how many items aren't crossed off?)

So here we go - I've got 21, actually 17 days (we're taking a long weekend at the beach - yikes) to accomplish the following for the market:

DISPLAY TO DO:
  • Buy a 10x10 tent/canopy.
  • Buy another folding table.
  • Build a display system.
  • Make tent weights.
  • Make a garland to decorate my tent.
  • Figure out how to hang my shop banner.
  • Make tablecloths to cover the tables.
  • Boxes to display small pieces/business cards.
  • Test run of display and set-up.
  • Figure out how all this crap is going to fit in my car.
ART TO DO:
  • Create 8 new art pieces.
  • Design and print a new screenprint.
  • Have giclee reproductions printed.
  • Print additional Hair, Cheese, Zinnia, Onion, and Blueberry prints.
  • Cut cardboard backers.
  • Package up art.
  • Make price tags.
WHAT NOT TO DO: 
  • Freak out.