Wednesday, October 31, 2012

coming soon: holiday markets!

Happy Halloween! Since Hurricane Sandy got in the way of Halloween this year (I'm a little sad to not have carved jack-o-lanterns this year, but that's an insignificant complaint compared to what our neighbors in NJ and NY are going through, post-storm), let's talk about other holidays. Yes, the winter holidays...

I'm happy to announce that my art market schedule for 2012 is finally complete! Holiday markets are always the most fun markets of the year - the venues are set up with twinkly lights and everyone is in a cheerful mood. Plus, I love shopping for and giving handmade gifts. I'm super pumped that Funnelcloud Studio will be vending at FOUR markets this holiday season - this first being this weekend! (Are you one of those people who avoid the rush and get your shopping done before Thanksgiving? If so, I salute you!)

November 3 - 2Hands Indie Craft Market (Severna Park, MD)
December 1 - Charm City Craft Mafia Holiday Heap (Baltimore, MD)
December 8 - Richmond Craft Mafia Handmade Holiday (Richmond, VA)
December 15GRUMP at Artisphere (Arlington, VA)

Here we go! Let the holidays begin!

No comments: