Wednesday, June 12, 2013

wednesday morning in my yard

wednesday morning in my yard
As usual, I'm attempting to get up earlier to be more productive and enjoy my mornings this summer. It's an ongoing battle, so I won't make any promises or set any goals (a surefire way to set myself up for failure!), but due to my headaches, I've put myself on a strict bedtime schedule and this has made it (a little) easier to get up at a reasonable time. (There are theories that circadian rhythms have something to do with causing headaches, so I'm making sure to sleep when it's dark and be awake when it's light.)
wednesday morning in my yard
This morning was a good morning. I was pain-free and up early, fed the dogs, cooked breakfast, drove Larry to the metro, ran errands and was back home around 9ish. As I got out of the car, I noticed the morning sunlight shining on the plants in my front yard and snapped a few photos:
yard collage
And then I wasted the rest of the morning blogging about it. Eh. You win some, you lose some.

2 comments:

Pickles and Dimes said...

Beautiful yard! I'm glad you're feeling better. Headaches (especially migraines) are no joke.

The last time we had sun was on Sunday evening - for a whole hour (no joke). I am ready to shank someone.

Jillian said...

Hope you're all better soon!! I've been meaning to ask, what lens did you use for these photos and for most of yours? You're photos always have such awesome clarity!